The League of Legends is a game where two teams of players face off against each other. The goal is to destroy the other team’s nexus, or core building in the center of their base.
This article will go through some basic steps for playing League of Legends.
1) Download and install the game on your PC, Mac, or Linux computer.
2) Create an account and select a username and password.
3) Pick one champion out of the free champions that are available to play (champions are like different characters).
4) In-game tutorial - there is a tutorial that will teach you how to play the game when you first start it up.
5) Play! Once you have learned how to play, you can choose what kind of games you want to join: ARAM (All Random All Mid), Normal Games, Ranked Games (competitive), etc. Also you can read this article: https://www.dcnews.ro/cum-se-joaca-lol-ghidul-incepatorului_888443.html